Senior Technical Business Analyst
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Compas is seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst to join our team. The role is that of a key contributor to the development of our business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics.
We are interested in speaking with candidates that have a passion for analyzing business processes, developing system requirements, and working with our development team to build, enhance and maintain this key business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics.
The team’s core focus is building scalable strategic web applications specifically in media planning and buying. The roll works closely with analysts, planners, the advertising media buying team and the accounting team and will make recommendations and influence capabilities and business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics functionality. We encourage team collaboration, agile methodology and individual recommendations.
The role report to the Sr Vice President Product Development and will include contributing to the overall strategy, design, and development of our business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics. A key responsibility will be to inform application development designs in support of new media buying strategies that optimize complex advertising campaigns, leverage traditional advertising data, and integrate evolving advertising campaign strategies.
The role will develop strategy, requirements and design for our flagship business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics.
- Analyze and be a key contributor to our development efforts for our Consumer based analytical and targeting applications
- Business Intelligence Development
- Knowledge of an SDLC development environment
- Expertise with data modeling
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau
- Experience with analytics application development
- Requirement’s development including Process Analysis, Business Requirements Documents and Functional Requirements Documents
- Development of requirements for system, validation, QC and data governance processes
- Follow developments in advertising strategies and supporting procedural best practices.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and ability to work with a PMO
- Understand and make recommendations to front end applications Architecture in support of application development
- Research and make recommendations for media planning and buying process improvements
Skills & Requirements:
- 5-10 years business analysis and development of application requirements
- Knowledge of data architecture concepts
- Excellent team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work with internal and external clients in understanding their strategic needs and communicate in a business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree or proven relevant experience
- Excellent business process analysis skills
- Strong motivation to learn and grow
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings