I.T Administrative Specialist
This is a role where the Administrative Specialist will handle I.T. administrative responsibilities that include handling all incoming requests for permissions and applying those permission changes. Creating accounts for new hires onboarding. It also includes acquiring materials and documents to fulfill requests for purchases, including preparing purchase orders and handling the receiving and distribution of inventory.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
Purchasing/Asset Tracking Responsibilities:
- Handle requests for purchases.
- Verify and affix amount of purchase to package.
- Handle questions and concerns about merchandise.
- Track purchases from order placement until it arrives in hands of order placer.
- License Management (Must have all info for audits)
- Ensure package arrives to destination and verify it meets customer specifications.
- Notify appropriate contacts of the placement of orders.
- Ensure inventory is stocked and purchase order can be fulfilled.
- Compare prices and expected delivery dates proposed by vendors.
- Compile records of items purchased or transferred between departments, prices, deliveries, and inventories.
- Receive products into inventory.
- Handle invoices and receipts, matching information with Purchase Orders.
- Monitor/Audit inventory control systems.
- Check In/Out equipment as needed.
- Ensure laptops are imaged/tagged and ready to go for when a technician requests a laptop.
- Asset management of all laptops (Location/Assigned/Service Tag/Warranty & Deprecation Dates.
- Provide end of year list of upgrades for the following year.
- Manage subscription information for CMI/Compas. Provide accounting with allocation breakdown from vendor/supplier.
- Meet with accounting on an as needed basis with ability to provide backup (spreadsheets required) for any purchases and on a monthly basis to reconcile credit card statement(s).
Additional Daily Responsibilities:
- Handle all incoming requests for permissions across multiple platforms using our ticketing system (This role is very heavy in permission changes – at least 60% of your day will be handling permission change requests)
- Assist with new hire account creations.
- Audit systems and run reports to send to “owners” so they can verify the access on a monthly basis.
- Manage our phone system and phone lists with updates that occur within CMI/Compas.
- Help run reports as needed for auditing purposes.
- Work with the IT Support team on requests when needed
- Create accounts for new hires following our procedures checklist
- Computer savvy – must demonstrate proficiency in navigating within Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communications, inter-personal skills and an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Keen attention to detail, organization, and strong follow up skills are required.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills are necessary to perform your everyday duties
- Proficiency in Excel and capable of performing reporting functions and analysis for reporting purposes.
- Build vendor relationships.
- Comfortable working directly with employees to determine specified models and types of products.
- Experience in negotiating for services a plus
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings