DescriptionCompas is comprised of buying execution and analytics specialists that manage and verify media buys from start to finish. With a highly tenured staff of professionals, Compas earns the trust of leading companies and provides transparency, accountability and excellence in execution of clients’ media purchases.
The Billing Coordinator will facilitate the timely and accurate creation, auditing, and releasing of all client invoices. Maintain detailed instructions on how each client requests to be billed. Communicate with clients & Buying Services to ensure resolution of any billing issues. Provide Customer Service to clients as it relates to invoicing.
• Responsible for Auditing all client invoices for correctness, completeness and accuracy before releasing them to the client
• Release invoices to clients based on their prescribed method of invoicing (3rd party billing system, e-mail, mail, etc.)
• Run reports daily to ensure all jobs that should be invoiced have been. Follow-up with BSD to resolve issues holding up invoicing
• Provide customer service to clients as needed with regard to billing issues
• Maintain manual of updated billing instructions for specific clients as it relates to method of billing, contact information, etc.
• Work with AR Manager to resolve invoice issues to ensure timely payments from the client
• Run billing and aging reports as needed to issue to the client
• 1 to 3 years of previous office work experience preferred
• Experience with Outlook, Excel and Teams required
• Ability to prioritize, multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Customer-first focus
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings