Associate Director, Digital Ad Operations
At Compas, we specialize in the Healthcare Industry. We use data-driven technology and sophisticated tools to provide our clients with superior multi-channel promotional plans, tailored with precision to suit audience needs. We understand the challenges of earning meaningful customer engagement and delight our clients with plans that consistently perform.
The Associate Director, Digital Ad Operations will oversee, participate in and be the point of contact for the execution, management, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns aimed at both branding and response objectives. This position is responsible for the creation, maintenance and enforcement of department protocols directly related to departmental objectives. They will supervise departmental staff and be accountable for achieving staff productivity goals and client outcomes.
- Serve as the point of contact for troubleshooting, testing, and implementation of day-to-day ad operations
- Provide technical campaign support to internal and external clients: troubleshoot and resolve campaign discrepancies and 3rd Party tracking issues
- Monitor campaign delivery and assets, identify potential issues, and communicate recommendations
- Assist in the evaluation of new technologies, market trends, and industry best practices
- Help to develop means to streamline process flow
- Provide ongoing status of campaign implementation to the appropriate teams
- Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking requirements
- Advise on and implement site analytic event tag URL extensions
- Manage the trafficking, testing and implementation of ad campaigns and pixel tags as needed
- Coordinate all tagging and integration efforts with third parties such as supplemental ad servers, programmatic engines, ad verification partners, and survey vendors
- Documentation of protocols associated with client terms
- Manage staff productivity and allocation of resources in collaboration with the Director, Digital Ad Operations, to ensure that billable goals are met or exceeded
- Manage staff performance to meet or exceed internal and external client expectations
- Assist with the hiring process of departmental staff
- Develop, mentor, and train on managers and junior staff on ad serving trafficking, QA, troubleshooting techniques, and technical implementation
- Establish and track corporate and personal development objectives for each employee assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management, Computer Sciences, Data Management, or another related major, or equivalent in experience
- 2+ years of experience department management
- 5+ years of experience in digital banner and search marketing
- 5+ years of experience using DoubleClick, Atlas, WebTrends, Omniture, Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.
- Proficient in ad server targeting methods
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise - liaison between ad server and CMI (includes maintenance of ad server SOP)
- Understanding of the complexities of ad trafficking.
- Familiarity with different online advertising pricing structures (CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.)
- Experience managing relationships with vendors, clients, and other outside parties
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings