Associate Digital Ad Operations Specialist
Interested in being at the center of advertising execution? Looking for extensive on-the-job training programs to help further your career? Consider starting your career in Ad Operations.
The Associate Digital Ad Operations Specialist will execute, manage, troubleshoot, and optimize digital marketing campaigns aimed at both branding and response objectives. This position is responsible for properly setting up, monitoring and ensuring quality assurance of all components of a digital campaign in CMI’s ad server, or outside servers as needed.
- QA various creative files (static, flash, rich media, HTML5) for proper functionality and adherence to ad specs as well as IAB Guidelines
- Load creative files into Doubleclick and assign appropriate click tag(s) within online ad creative
- Implement/QA site analytic event tag URL extensions
- Demonstrates an understanding of digital and ad serving terminology
- Correctly traffic digital ad tags across various tactics to vendors in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate implementation of ad tags upon launch
- Provide status of campaign implementation to the media planning team within 3 days of launch, including screenshots, and actions taken if implementation issues occur
- Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, trafficking requirements, pacing
- Apply Event Tags (comScore, 3rd party survey pixels) to various campaign for tracking
- Troubleshoot internal and external ad server system issues (impressions, viewability)
- Monitor all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action, and conversion events
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in business management, computer sciences, data management, marketing or another related major)
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in ad server targeting methods
- Excellent multitasking abilities and the ability to prioritize well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working with vendors, clients, and other outside parties
- Strong detail orientation
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings