Account Coordinator, Buying Services
The Account Coordinator role is a dynamic entry-level position in the healthcare media buying industry. The Account Coordinator will be responsible for executing media buys, researching best opportunities for clients, reviewing contracts and understanding implications of term & conditions, managing changes to media campaigns across multiple services and reporting. Coordinators must manage buys to budget, meet deadlines and exceed client satisfaction through flawless execution. The Account Coordinator reports to the Account Manager within the Buying Services Deliverable team.
- Responsible for quality, accurate, and timely execution of all client service deliverables to ensure Company receives at least a “VERY GOOD” customer rating from all Clients.
- Be responsive to client inquires – follow through on all client requests and address issues immediately.
- Generate Vendor and Client purchase approval documentation according to clients specifications (i.e. IO’s, Purchase Approvals, Contract Confirmations, , etc. ) to ensure on time delivery of advertisement/goods
- Interpret and analyze vendor contracts to understand impact of terms & conditions for client and alignment with Compas standards
- Identify, research and resolve client, vendor or internal emails/calls issue
- Identify and negotiate favorable client/Compas ‘make goods’ when errors occur
- Perform all Agency of Record functions according to the terms of individual client contracts.
- Input and maintain accurate computerized schedules/orders on a daily basis
- Quality assurance check of 3rd party data for accurate client invoicing
- Understand programmatic media buying to track performance and forecast spend
- Ensure the generation and issuance of client service fee estimates for service
- Provide customers with product, job status, and Compas service information (daily)
- Able to identify opportunities to generate cost differential between client cost and Compas cost (negotiate) so to create additional client savings opportunities and/or Compas revenue.
- Maintain daily client contact to ensure customer satisfaction.
- BA/BS Degree (Advertising, Marketing, Media, Communications preferred) or equivalent practical marketing/agency experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, mathematical skills are necessary to perform your everyday duties
- Keen attention to detail, organization, and strong follow up skills are required.
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI/Compas was built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.Back to Current Openings