Technical Business Analyst
Compas is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join our team. The role is that of a key contributor to the development of our business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics.
We are interested in speaking with candidates that have a passion for analyzing business processes, developing system requirements and working with our development team to build, enhance and maintain this key business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics.
The team’s core focus is building scalable strategic web applications specifically in the area of media planning and buying. The roll works closely with analysts, planners, the advertising media buying team and the accounting team and will make recommendations and influence capabilities and business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics functionality. We encourage team collaboration, agile methodology and individual recommendations.
The role reports to the Director Technical Portfolio Lead of Empower and will include contributing to the overall strategy, design and development of our business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics. A key responsibility will be to inform application development designs in support of Consumer Advertising strategies that optimize complex advertising campaigns, leverage traditional advertising data and integrate evolving advertising campaign strategies.
The role will develop strategy, requirements and design for our flagship Empower DTC applications in support of advertising campaign analytics.
- Analyze and be a key contributor to our development efforts for our Consumer based analytical and targeting applications
- Advanced architecture Development
- Knowledge of an SDLC development environment
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with analytics application development
- Requirements development including Process Analysis, Business Requirements Documents and Functional Requirements Documents
- Development of requirements for system, validation, QC and data governance processes
- Follow developments in advertising strategies and supporting procedural best practices.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and ability to work with a PMO
- Understand and make recommendations to front end applications Architecture in support of application development
- Research and make recommendations for architecture improvements
Skills & Requirements:
- 5-10 years business analysis and development of application requirements
- Knowledge of data architecture concepts
- Excellent team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work with internal and external clients in understanding their strategic needs and communicate in a business acumen
- Bachelor degree or proven relevant experience
- Excellent business process analysis skills
- Strong motivation to learn and grow