Compas is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team. The role is that of a key contributor to the development of our business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics.
We are interested in speaking with candidates that have a passion for providing project management for project that consist of analyzing business processes, developing system requirements and working with our development team to build, enhance and maintain this key business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics.
The team’s core focus is building scalable strategic web applications specifically in the area of media planning & buying. The role works closely with analysts, planners, the advertising media buying team and the accounting team.
The role report to the Senior Vice President Product Development. A key responsibility will be to provide progress reports in support of new media buying strategies that optimize complex advertising campaigns, leverage traditional advertising data and integrate evolving advertising campaign strategies.
The role will manage projects, track stage gates, requirements and design steps for our flagship business intelligence applications in support of advertising campaign analytics.
- Manage project and be a key contributor to our development efforts for our Consumer based analytical and targeting applications
- Lead daily standup
- Expertise of an SDLC development environment
- Expertise with agile methodology
- Expertise with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with analytics application project management
- Requirements development including Process Analysis, Business Requirements Documents and Functional Requirements Documents
- Development of requirements for system, validation, QC and data governance processes
- Strong organization and ability to work with a PMO
- Worked in a BI and Strategic application development area
Skills & Requirements:
- 5-10 years project management of business analysis and development of application requirements
- Knowledge Agile methodology
- Must be able to work with internal and external clients in understanding their strategic needs and communicate in a business acumen
- Bachelor degree or proven relevant experience