The Billing Coordinator will facilitate the timely and accurate creation, auditing, and releasing of all client invoices. Maintain detailed instructions on how each client requests to be billed. Communicate with clients & Buying Services to ensure resolution of any billing issues. Provide Customer Service to clients as it relates to invoicing.
• Responsible for Auditing all client invoices for correctness, completeness and accuracy before releasing them to the client
• Release invoices to clients based on their prescribed method of invoicing (3rd party billing system, e-mail, mail, etc.)
• Run reports daily to ensure all jobs that should be invoiced have been. Follow-up with BSD to resolve issues holding up invoicing
• Provide customer service to clients as needed with regard to billing issues
• Maintain manual of updated billing instructions for specific clients as it relates to method of billing, contact information, etc.
• Work with AR Manager to resolve invoice issues to ensure timely payments from the client
• Run billing and aging reports as needed to issue to the client
• 1 to 3 years of previous office work experience preferred
• Experience with Outlook, Excel and Teams required
• Ability to prioritize, multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Customer-first focus